The Lederer Files after 17 months of Silence
PokerNews confirms the release of “The Lederer Files,” a series of videos compiled from an exclusive, seven-hour interview with Howard Lederer on Saturday, Sept. 8, 2012. In the interview, Lederer breaks his silence on the events leading up to and surrounding Full Tilt Poker and Black Friday.
Howard Lederer Interview
During this extensive, seven-hour interview, Lederer responds to questions regarding Full Tilt Poker, the board, the investors, Ray Bitar, Chris Ferguson, Phil Ivey, Black Friday, and much more.
The Lederer Files: Seven Part Series
- The Lederer Files: An Introduction An introduction to “The Lederer Files,” an exclusive interview series with Full Tilt Poker’s Howard Lederer.
- The Lederer Files: The Beginning of Full Tilt Poker In Part 1 of an exclusive interview series with PokerNews.com, Howard Lederer opens up about his elongated silence since Black Friday, and discusses the early stages of Full Tilt Poker.
- The Lederer Files: The UIGEA, Segregated Accounts, and Retirement In Part 2 of an exclusive interview series with PokerNews.com, Howard Lederer discusses Full Tilt Poker’s decision to stay in the UIGEA, a startling e-mail from a customer, and more.
- The Lederer Files: The Backlog and Black Friday In Part 3 of an exclusive interview series with PokerNews.com, Howard Lederer discusses his initial discovery of a nine-figure backlog, and describes where he was when he learned about the Black Friday indictments.
- The Lederer Files: Black Friday Aftermath, the Search for a Solution In Part 4 of an exclusive interview series with PokerNews.com, Howard Lederer opens up about the first few months after Black Friday, including the devastating news he discovered on April 21.
- The Lederer Files: The Phil Ivey Lawsuit, Transition 2.0 In Part 5 of this exclusive interview series with PokerNews.com, Lederer goes into detail about Phil Ivey’s $150 million lawsuit against the company filed on June 1, 2011.
- The Lederer Files: Outstanding Member Loans, Groupe Bernard Tapie Complications In Part 6 of this exclusive interview series with PokerNews.com, Lederer reveals some shocking information about the outstanding loans of some of the owners of Full Tilt Poker.
- The Lederer Files: PokerStars Saves the Day, Apology to Full Tilt Poker’s Customers In Part 7 of this exclusive interview series with PokerNews.com, Lederer discusses the closing of the deal between PokerStars, the Department of Justice, and Full Tilt Poker.
Visit PokerNews.com to see the full seven-part interview series with Howard Lederer.
Another great poker news read on “The Poker World’s Response to The Lederer Files: A Review” by Robbie Strazynski. In this article he includes must read links to Bill Rini, Daniel Negreanu, John Juanda and 2+2 Poker Forums.