The Social Gambling Conference is happening on the 6th – 7th November 2013 at Dexter House in London
The conference was expanded to a two days this year so that they could bring together some of the best experts on the topic of social gaming. The social industry experts will present a series of presentations, panels and in-depth discussions to discuss various topics in the social gambling space. With the social gambling market predicted to grow from $1.7 billion today to $2.5 billion by 2015, opportunities in the market are plentiful. However, there is still a lot of debate surrounding the potential risks posed, social responsibility and possible regulation.
A few company mentions that attended in 2012 include: 12 Gigs, Appnext – Bally Technologies, Gala, Gamesys, iGaming Capital, Kontagent, Paddy Power, Playtech, Plumbee, Rakuten Inc., William Hill, WMS and MauDau.
This year speakers include, ZipZap Inc, Plumbee Games, KMI Gaming, Sure International and more.
The first even on Day 1 is the one many in real gaming and social casino gaming would love to hear:
Social Gaming: Will They Convert?
Jason Prasad has just completed his master’s thesis researching social gaming to real money gambling conversions. Hear the results of his research and find out if your expectations match your goals.
Other topics of the social gambling conference include:
- THE SUCCESSFUL MONETIZATION OF CASINO STYLE GAMES
- Predicting Player Behaviour to raise KPI’s
- Panel: Global Player Values
- Land Based Company’s Requirements for Social Gaming and how to Play Together
- Compelling Slot Games: Design, Theme, Math, Gamification
- UK Social Gaming Policy and Perspectives
- Introduction from Morgan Stanley: The size and potential of Social Gambling
- Presentation: Gambling-Style Social Games: Global Legal Update
- DEVELOPING THE SPORTS AND PEER TO PEER BETTING MARKET
- The Funnel: Conversion from Social to Gambling
- Converting Arcade to Real Money Betting
- Reversing the Model : Gamifying Gambling Games
- Venture funding for Social Gambling
- Bitcoins Place in Social Gaming
Hope to see you there!
To stay in touch with us, please tweet us
here for updates!