When going out to gamble in hopes of winning big it helps to know a few tips about how casinos work. In this article we are going to describe the professional tricks and secrets of achieving greater success and winnings in the casino.
1. The main target of a casino is to make money and the longer you’re there, the more money you can spend. They keep players playing through a large number of ways including often not having windows or clocks in the building in an attempt to have a stretch of time and stay longer than players may have intended. Casinos don’t just want you to forget what time it is as tactics like bright flashing lights and attractive women are also often used to keep you interested in the appealing visuals which are most commonly found in places called party pits. These places turn up the music to make you feel more excited and invested but the truth is that these party pits are actually much more likely to have smaller payouts making these wild areas less fun than they would lead you to believe on.
Overall, it’s important to realize that casinos are places of business looking to take your money and so not falling for these small tricks will help you hold on to what you walked in.
2. Security watches you more than you know. Everyone knows that casinos put fair investment into their security as it’s a place where cash is constantly moving and it is in management’s best interest to make sure there’s no stealing or cheating involved. You may be surprised however to learn just how tight the security often is that average casino is practically packed with cameras monitoring the entire establishment and all those in it from the moment they enter because of this if someone becomes a suspect – the security team they can go back and track everything that person has done while inside the casino the cameras are also a bit more advanced than you may believe.
All this surveillance can make you a bit nervous to visit a casino but it’s noteworthy that as long as you’re playing the casino games the way they’re meant to be played security is nothing to worry about.
3. Some games are more favorable for the player. Obviously luck is a huge part of gambling. In fact, you might be surprised to know that you may be significantly more likely to win money depending on the games you choose to play at a casino. You may be drawn to games like Caribbean stud and Three-card poker as they often payout with higher amounts, but it’s crucial to know that because of this your odds of winning are much lower. Experience also plays a big role in what games you should be playing. You may be want to play a game like Poker first, but watch out if you don’t know what you’re doing, instead find something like baccarat, because almost no previous knowledge or strategy is required and the odds are actually a lot more in your favor than most alternative gambling methods. If you know a little bit more about how card games work, then maybe you should try blackjack as the knowledge required is minimal and you have almost the same chance of winning as the house.
Finally, the individual table or machine you play is also a huge factor as a rule of thumb the more flashing bright lights there are, the less good the station is for you, as payouts are often lower and the odds are probably less in your favor. Knowing the right game to play can give you an edge before you’ve even started playing.
4. Chips make you bet more. Of course casinos want you to gamble away as much money as possible and this is an easy way to do it if the things being bet aren’t actually paper bills, then players are more likely to put up more. If chips aren’t the only currency used to do this though as things like tokens and cards are often used the same effect within the walls of casinos after all if the things being wagered don’t really feel like actual money you’re less likely to care about it and are therefore more likely to frivolously toss it away without feeling is guilty. Like playing Monopoly not to mention chips bright and distinct color make them more visually appealing and giving the whole system a more lighthearted and whimsical feeling all the while large sums of cash are being tossed.
If you want to consciously fight this urge to treat this money like less, try counting your chips to have a more concrete idea as to how much you really are spending on games during your stay at the casino.
5. The truth about dealers. Being a dealer at the casino can either be a good or bad thing, because for one the dealer gets to gain experience about the table games and strategies, however, on the other hand they can often be treated poorly and even be untrustworthy themselves. The job of the dealer is not only to move the game along with ease and efficiency, but also to make sure players get sucked into the game even more, because of this he or she might act very overly friendly and fake towards participating patrons. In reality, most of these people do feel for players and wish that they can win money on top of this. Another motivator to keep being friendly is the fact that dealers mostly make their money off of tips similar to waiters and waitresses their paycheck reflects on customer service.
There is a dark side of this job and that is the temptation of all the money and chips being circulated throughout their hands on many accounts. Some dealers have been caught trying to steal money from the casino.
Use the above mentioned tips, take care of your money, watch your time, don’t get distracted while playing and high winnings are guaranteed!