Your online social casino games portal for free play slots, casino bonuses and gaming news.
LoginCreate an Account
BETA   •   MONDAY, OCTOBER 26TH, 2020

Bwin Party’s Win Slots Craze

September 14 LuckyLady

Real money gaming B.Win Party goes social with Slots Craze

Slot Craze is another big real-money slots and casino developer are going social. Most are starting with slots and though it may seem like they are late in joining the social gaming bandwagon, it is not. The social casino space is and will continue to stay lucrative on social networks and mobile.

Win, the social gaming studio created and financed by Bwin Party, has launched ‘Garfield & friends’ on its Slots Craze social casino on Facebook and iOS and has created much buzz. The players and industry however differ in views about the game. Many complain that the payouts are ridiculously low, but this could be due to the regulation for converting social game players to real money gaming players. When funnel users from one type of game to gambling, the slots math needs to be the same so that slots players are not mislead. The cross-over numbers between social casino traffic and real money gambling is still unknown.

Win's Slots Craze

Win’s Slots Craze on Facebook App Center


Bwin Party’s social Slots Craze already had more than 1 million installs since the start of 2013 and current enjoys around 100,000 MAU. Of the 1 million installs on record, about 60% of those are mobile iOS and the other 40% on Facebook. Player engagement is said to be exceptionally high at a recorded 50% retention rates. The company seems to understand social casino games industry really well, noting that they have a portal where they test games before they launch.

Slots Craze has many famous characters in it’s slots rooster of games, which include Casper The Friendly Ghost Slots, Sherlock Holmes Slots and the Wizard of Oz slots. Special brands and characters are a great draw for social slots and prove to be popular for Slots Craze so far.

But Win’s rivals are formidable. They include IGT’s Double Down Casino game, Caesar’s Playtika, Gamesys, GameHouse, High 5 Casino, Plumbee, Zynga, and dozens of others.

Win’s CEO, Rabinowitz was previously chief executive of Mytopia (acquired by 888), is experienced in social networks and is splitting his development teams with two focuses. One is on slots, the other is in innovative social game ideas. Targeting social casino’s sweet spot of woman over 35, Rabinowitz understands that the market is not an easy one to dominate.

“The market is challenging any way you cut it, but we can be patient and tune our games over time,” Rabinowitz said.

Slots Craze Review

Top 3 Review Notes from Games.com:

  • Slots Craze seems to be a pretty basic Facebook Slots game. Nothing too out of the ordinary or outside the box.
  • It’s a rather slow-moving and basic game that doesn’t do enough to become a “must-play.”
  • It’s a basic slot machine game with too little content and spins that simply take too long to actually activate.

 

 
SOURCE: Games.com, VentureBeat, iGaming

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Copyright 2013-2014 Lucky Lady Games - All Rights Reserved.
Facebook twitter Blog Linkedin youtube