Social Casino industry is alive and growing annually.
We all know that social casino mobile has made huge headway in the social casino space with 60%+ of all social casino revenue coming from there according to app statistics q4 of 2014. The trend does not appear to be slowing down at any rate as revenues on desktop appear stagnant with a steady decline over the last 12 months.
But what are some future trends in the social casino space?
Here are a few:
- More Non-Traditional Gaming Brands Entering the Social Casino Market
- Continued Consolidation/Acquisitions
- More Casinos Launching Play-Money and Real-Money Sites
- More Deals in the US as the Market Continues “Wait and See”
- More Targeting of Growth Markets interested in Social Casino (Asia, Australia, South America)
- More eyes on trending/niche games in an online boom. ie: Chinese Poker, Baccarat, Live Dealer
- Continued Cross-selling of Products
- Reaching Non-Traditional Online Gamers in Hopes of Convergence
- Differentiation and brand identity
- Continued emphasis on LTV – Greater Efforts to Hold Onto Existing Players
- New creative marketing methods of social casino player acquisition
- More Innovation/Production of new games and formats
- Innovation of delivery methods of existing game formats (ie. PokerStars – Spin & Go)
- Mobile gaming UI/UX will get smarter
- More localisation
- Better security & payment methods
- Player anonymity
- Increased use of social media
For more articles like this, Tweet: @luckyladygames