This article on ‘9 things to know to Increase your Slots Wins’ will get you on your way.
Believe it or not, there are certain moves you can make when playing slots games that will drastically improve your odds of winning money. There are also serious mistakes to avoid so that you don’t just feed your cash away into a machine.
Beating Slots: Power Strike
1) You never know when a Progressive slot machine will hit. The general rule to remember is that, the lower hit frequency slot machines pay out the larger sums. If you want more consistent wins, less risk per reward, play machines with smaller jackpots.
2) Timing & Luck! Every gambler needs this on their side. Slot machines results are put out by a random number generator, so if you are not hitting, it is not because the machine is fixed… you are simply a stretch of bad luck and it will turn around.
3) Slot machines at any casino, whether big or small, tune their machines to very similar payouts due to government regulations. So whether you are at Caesar’s Palace or Bally’s Las Vegas, your chances of hitting a jackpot are almost identical.
4) Bankroll management is key to any long term gambler. You need to know your limit and stay within it. Going bust or broke from chasing a slots jackpot is never a good thing.
5) Slot machine pay cycles are not reliable and just because a jackpot hit last time at $21 million does not mean it will hit again at $21 million. Slot machine pay cycles can however, provide better value of existing if for example it has not hit in a very long time and is due. This timing however is unpredictable, so you have to be the judge of that.
6) Do not expect the machine to pay out! If you put hundreds of dollars into a machine, and feel like you don’t want to waste your investment because you feel like it is going to pay-out and keep feeding the same machine to chase when it will pay out, you may be in big trouble.
7) Always use a VIP card or a player rewards card when playing a slot machine. This will guarantee you money or comps back for your pay, adding to your win or guaranteeing that you win something.
8) Don’t lose your slot ticket receipt. Treat them like tickets because they are. If you lose them, the casino has no way of replacing them… and if someone else finds them, that money is no longer in your hands.
9) Be sure to always look at slot machine payouts and odds before you start to play. Know what you are aiming to achieve and have a small goal in mind. Whether you are sitting down to get a free drink or hit the mega bonus, know how much you want to spend – set that limit and when you hit it get up and leave. The limit goes for how much you are willing to lose as well as how much you win.
Get some slots practice with slots now by playing Lucky Lady Games free online slots!
Did you know you can get Free Coins to play slots on Twitter? Follow us for exclusive free coin links!
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Per a report from Inside Asian Gaming, which cite[...]
Pennsylvania is considered as the second gambling [...]
Driving the speed of technological innovation are [...]
You can play for REAL Money in Kash Karnival Sept [...]
“I just forced myself into a relationship with P[...]
Thank you for your continued informative posts on the social games industry. I had the chance to meet you at the social games conference and think you have the best looking HTML5 slots I have ever seen. Best of Luck.
I've always wanted to learn how to card count and really love how simple your online article is on it! Great site... it is clear you guys are passionate about the gaming world and know what you are talking about.
Your poker advice helped me cash the last 2 local poker tournaments at Tulalip Casino! Would love for you to do a review of our casino here as we always have an amazing time when we visit. Will check out some of your other game advice now so I can win more!
Very cool site! I've always been a casino lover and never played slots online before, but tried it today and was very fun. Love the lucky lady slots and would love more free coins to play!