Clearly, Canada is not one of the countries with the most progressive gambling industry. Canada cannot compete with the United States, which are called the gambling capital of the world. However, on its territory there are numerous live casinos, bookmakers and other establishments which offer you gambling. A separate line – online casinos that are available to Canadians.
In this article you can find some information about gambling and casino games in the different provinces of the Canada. Speaking of gambling, in Canada significant differences in the laws of individual provinces. Let’s take a brief look at them:
• Alberta – You can play if you over 18. In this age allowed gambling in casinos, lottery and betting on horse races.
• British Columbia – You can play if you over 19 years old. Gambling allowed in casinos, betting on horse racing, bingo and lotteries. Also allowed slot machines. From 10% to 1/6 of the casino revenue goes to the budget of the province. Also, you can legalize online gambling on the official website BCLC (British Columbia Lottery Corporation).
• Labrador – You can play if you are over 19 years. The only legalized lottery – online lottery, which hosts the provincial government. In real life, you can bet only in lottery and horse racing.
• Manitoba – You can play if you over 18. Full online gambling entertainment support like casinos, lotteries etc.
• New Brunswick – you can play if you over 19 years. The only legalized online gambling is a lottery, which hosts the provincial government. In real life allowed betting on horse racing and lotteries.
• Newfoundland – You can play if you over 19 years. Only state lottery available as an online gambling.
• Northwest Territories – You can play if you are over 19 years. The only legal form of gambling – a government lottery.
• Nova Scotia – You can play at 19. Official online lottery and off-line casinos, bookmakers and private lottery.
• Ontario – You can play at 19. In online you can play only lottery, but in real life you can visit casino, bookmakers and organizers of lotteries.
• Prince Edward Island – You can play at 19. The government has authorized only official online lottery, but there are so-called offline Racine (complexes, where you can bet on horse racing and gambling) and private lottery.
• Quebec – You can play at 18. Several legal lotteries and poker room. Also in Quebec allowed to operate casinos, lotteries.
• Saskatchewan – You can play at 19. Allowed government lottery on the Internet, as well as casinos, private lotteries, bookmakers.
• Yukon – You can play at 19 years. Only lottery available in both online and offline. No other casino games.
So, in all provinces of Canada, allowed the state lottery. Moreover, almost everywhere you can bet on horse races and participate in gambling organized for charitable purposes. Most provinces also operate land-based casinos with slot machines, video slots, table and card games, as well as private lottery.
Comments are closed.
Per a report from Inside Asian Gaming, which cite[...]
Pennsylvania is considered as the second gambling [...]
Driving the speed of technological innovation are [...]
You can play for REAL Money in Kash Karnival Sept [...]
“I just forced myself into a relationship with P[...]
Thank you for your continued informative posts on the social games industry. I had the chance to meet you at the social games conference and think you have the best looking HTML5 slots I have ever seen. Best of Luck.
I've always wanted to learn how to card count and really love how simple your online article is on it! Great site... it is clear you guys are passionate about the gaming world and know what you are talking about.
Your poker advice helped me cash the last 2 local poker tournaments at Tulalip Casino! Would love for you to do a review of our casino here as we always have an amazing time when we visit. Will check out some of your other game advice now so I can win more!
Very cool site! I've always been a casino lover and never played slots online before, but tried it today and was very fun. Love the lucky lady slots and would love more free coins to play!